Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
Current positions available:
· Customer Service Officer – Arndell Park, NSW. Quality customer care, telephone help-desk for all enquiries, quotations, order processing, product and parts support, administration etc.
· Mobile Store Manager / Tool Sales Representative – Orange / Cowra territory, NSW. Experienced sales and business person required to operate one of Snap-on’s mobile stores, selling tools / products to automotive workshops and professional tool users.
· Franchise Development Manager – Auckland, New Zealand. Experienced franchise, sales and business person with automotive tool and industry knowledge required to manage and coach Snap-on franchisees across New Zealand.